Following the breaking of vehicle glass, WindowGuard™ protects the vehicle's interior until permanent replacement glass is installed. It's quick, economical, and effective. Constructed of a clear, flexible, self-adhesive film, WindowGuard™ is perforated every 36" to make installations fast and easy.
If replacement glass is not immediately available, WindowGuard™ enables owner to drive vehicle while waiting for permanent replacement. If vehicle needs to be stored outside awaiting replacement, WindowGuard™ protects the interior until glass is installed. Marcy's special no-residue adhesive makes WindowGuard™ strong enough for driving speeds, and yet it still peels clean upon removal. No need for tape or messy cleanup! Extra clear material provides good visibility.
- Takes just minutes to install
- Costs far less than cut-out plastic inserts
- Extra clear for good visibility
- Stay on vehicle during even high speed driving, yes peels clean
- Perforated roll allows for quick installation ( no need for cutting tool)
- 36" x 99' perforated every 3'